CTMH | Doctors Hospital Imaging in its continued mission to provide exceptional health services to its patients and clients is currently accepting applications for a Radiology Supervisor. The successful will be responsible for the delegation of staff duties, managing, organizing and coordinating all aspects of the radiology department services. This individual will provide comprehensive services and strategic planning for the radiology department and be in charge of the overall daily operations of the radiology department.
Additionally, the supervisor will be responsible for the operation of X-Ray equipment providing a variety of diagnostic procedures on all age groups. Expertise on other radiographic modalities an asset.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Certification by a qualified credentialing organization
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Radiology Imaging.
- Prefer at least two years of management experience as department supervisor or assistant supervisor.
- Knowledge of imaging procedures, equipment, and safety, an asset
- CPR Certification
- Highly proficient in applications of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service with outstanding telephone skills
- Ability to be a strong team player and work well independently
- Registered with the Cayman Islands Council for Professions Allied with Medicine (CPAM).
CTMH | Doctors Hospital Imaging offers a competitive benefits package that includes competitive salary, paid vacation, health insurance, and pension in accordance with Cayman Islands regulations.
Please send resume and application form to:
All applicants treated in the strictest confidence